Klara’s Skincare Is A Winner!
I have exciting news to share with you … our company is an international award winner! Klara Skincare won the prestigious award ‘Corporate Livewire Innovation and Excellence Award’ in the drug discovery category.
The judging panel was particularly impressed by the innovative process I use for drug discovery. This method has enabled us to develop our age-defying and nourishing skincare products. I am especially proud of avoiding animal testing and protecting the integrity of our ingredients.
My skincare products are innovative in how they help combat ageing skin. I use phospholipid micelles to help the skin absorb collagen peptides – a truly unique process.
I use a similar process to create an intravenous, therapeutic peptide to treat people with motor neurone disease. Administration via a cream is revolutionary and especially helpful as peptides cannot be taken as tablets.
Many creams claim to boost collagen production in the skin, but they do not actually contain collagen peptides, as they would not absorb without my special technology. I’ve worked incredibly hard to research, develop and refine my process. It’s wonderful to be acknowledged with the Innovation and Excellence award.
My most popular products using this special technology are:
- The anti-wrinkle face creams (day and night) contain almost four per cent hydrolysed marine collagen.
- The face serum contains vitamin C, niacinamide that fights against age spots, and cucumber extract that reduces the appearance of pores. Swiss apple stem cell extract is also used to help skin cell regeneration.
- The UA Botanical foot cream contains a high percentage of urea, allantoin, and antibacterial/antifungal botanical extracts, which are incredibly powerful against cracked heels.
Our environment is very important to me. As well as ensuring that my skincare products are natural, I also make my laboratory operation as sustainable as possible. Very little waste is produced as:
- My cosmetic jars are reusable, utilising glass or acrylic that can be easily sanitised and repurposed,
- I use elegant yet paper boxes for fully recyclable products, and
- I liaise with local businesses wherever possible to reduce travel and support the local business community.
So, I hope I have the perfect combination: a truly innovative and sustainable way of creating natural skincare products that my customers love.
I love my job!