The light formula of Klara's anti-wrinkle day cream is suitable for younger skin, ages above 35. Besides the hydrolyzed collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid, it contains powerful active ingredients that promote skin cell regeneration and protect the skin from the signs of ageing. Aloe Vera juice, planktons and GMO-free organic algae extracts help skin rejuvenation. Always use it after thoroughly cleansing the skin to promote fast absorption of the peptides trapped in the biomimetic micelles.
- High concentration of hydrolysed marine collagen peptides in bio-mimetic micelles provide replenishment of the declining collagen in the skin that provides the elasticity.
- Hyaluronic acid acts as a moisture magnet keeping the skin moisturized all day.
- The cucumber extract helps reducing pores, while retinol helps new skin cell development.
- The planktons in Algaktiv® Zen helps to protect the skin and restore balance. It visibly reduces scaliness and the appearance of wrinkles on the skin. Scaly, dry and flaky skin improves, becoming more supple. Studies showed a 13% improvement in wrinkle depth.
- The Eco Marine Algae extract was shown to have impressive effect on the skin. It is highly concentrated in carotenoids, essential fatty acids and sterols that has anti-ageing and nourishing effects.
- The palmitoyl peptides in Matrixyl 3000 complex target a wide range of aging signs, which helps your skin look and act more youthful. It promotes collagen and elastin production in the under-layers of the skin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil is naturally protective and anti-inflammatory. Raspberry Seed Oil offers protection against UV radiation but also encourages skin cell growth and regeneration.
- The antioxidants in the cold-pressed plant oils protects the skin from harmful radicals.
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders over £100.
Otherwise, the shipping cost in the UK is £3.99.
Orders to the UK will take 1-2 working days after dispatch.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon will be dispatched on Monday. Please note, UK Public Holidays may delay dispatch by up to one day.
Within the UK we use Royal Mail 1st Class, Tracked 24 or Tracked 48 services depending on the value of the order.
We shall provide a tracking number and expected delivery date upon dispatch.
Shipping cost to Europe is £14.99 and delivery may take up to 11 working days after dispatch.
Shipping cost to the Rest of the World is £23.99 and delivery may take up to 17 working days after dispatch.
We offer Free Local Pickup on any order from our laboratory in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Simply select Pickup as your delivery option at the checkout.
Our opening times are as follows:
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday
12pm - 5pm
For more information about our laboratory and how to find us, click here.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, suppose for any reason you are not entirely satisfied or you otherwise wish to cancel your order. In that case, you may return any item in its original condition for a refund within 14 working days from delivery.
If you wish to return your order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information about our returns policy.