The light formula of Klara's anti-wrinkle day cream is suitable for younger skin ages above 35. It has been short-listed for "The Beauty Award 2023" in the "Moisturising Hero" category due to its s excellent moisturizing properties. Besides the hyaluronic acid and collagen peptides, it contains powerful actives, such as Korean Ginseng, Green tea and Ginko Biloba extracts that are known to promote skin cell regeneration and protect the skin from the signs of ageing. Aloe Vera juice, plankton and GMO-free organic algae extracts are used to help skin rejuvenation. This cream has a pleasant scent from the mixture of essential oils from sweet orange, vanilla, jasmine and lavender. Always use it after thoroughly cleansing the skin to promote fast absorption of the peptides trapped in the biomimetic micelles.
- High concentrations of hydrolysed marine collagen peptides in bio-mimetic micelles provide replenishment of the declining collagen in the skin that is known to provide elasticity.
- Hyaluronic acid acts as a moisture magnet keeping the skin moisturized all day.
- The cucumber extract helps reduce the appearance of pores, while retinol is proven to help new skin cell development.
- The planktons in Algaktiv® Zen help to protect the skin and restore balance. It visibly reduces scaliness and the appearance of wrinkles on the skin. Scaly, dry and flaky skin improves, becoming more supple. Studies showed a 13% improvement in wrinkle depth.
- The Eco Marine Algae extract was shown to have an impressive effect on the skin. It is highly concentrated in carotenoids, essential fatty acids and sterols that have anti-ageing and nourishing effects.
- The palmitoyl peptides in the Matrixyl 3000 complex target a wide range of ageing signs, which helps your skin look and act more youthful. It promotes collagen and elastin production in the under-layers of the skin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil contains antioxidants that provide natural UV protection and anti-inflammatory effect.
- The antioxidants in cold-pressed plant oils protect the skin from harmful radicals.
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders over £100.
Otherwise, the shipping cost in the UK is £3.99.
Orders to the UK will take 1-2 working days after dispatch.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon will be dispatched on Monday. Please note, UK Public Holidays may delay dispatch by up to one day.
Within the UK we use Royal Mail 1st Class, Tracked 24 or Tracked 48 services depending on the value of the order.
We shall provide a tracking number and expected delivery date upon dispatch.
Shipping cost to Europe is £14.99 and delivery may take up to 11 working days after dispatch.
Shipping cost to the Rest of the World is £23.99 and delivery may take up to 17 working days after dispatch.
We offer Free Local Pickup on any order from our laboratory in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Simply select Pickup as your delivery option at the checkout.
Our opening times are as follows:
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday
12pm - 5pm
For more information about our laboratory and how to find us, click here.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, suppose for any reason you are not entirely satisfied or you otherwise wish to cancel your order. In that case, you may return any item in its original condition for a refund within 14 working days from delivery.
If you wish to return your order, send an email to email@example.com.
Click here for more information about our returns policy.