Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream New
A truly luxurious Night Cream that replenishes the Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid in your skin whilst you sleep.
A natural nourishing night cream contains hydrolysed collagen and hyaluronic acid in biomimetic micelles. It contains coconut oil and Shea butter. Our creams are handmade in the United Kingdom using top-quality, organic natural ingredients. The active components are proven to rejuvenate and nourish the skin. They are hydrolysed marine collagen and hyaluronic acid trapped in phospholipid micelles. The new formula contains plant-derived skin feel enhancers and an emulsion stabilizer to increase the product's shelf life. The base cream is prepared from cold-pressed organic plant oils with added Vitamins A, B5 and E and visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles within 5 to 10 min and lasts 12 hours. Always apply to thoroughly cleansed skin. Wait for 10 to 15 min before applying makeup.
- Grapeseed Oil improves your skin's elasticity and locks in moisture. It contributes to a softer and more even skin tone.
- Sweet Almond Oil is packed with vitamins A & E and Omega 3 Fatty acids. It reduces puffiness, combats dryness and improves overall skin complexion.
- Jojoba Oil is naturally moisturising, anti-bacterial and full of antioxidants. We include Jojoba Oil to deliver moisture to your skin whilst protecting skin cells simultaneously.
- Raspberry Seed Oil is naturally protective and anti-inflammatory. Raspberry Seed Oil protects against UV radiation and encourages skin cell growth and regeneration.
- The hydrolysed marine collagen and hyaluronic acid are incorporated into biomimetic phospholipid micelles to enhance skin penetration.
- This rich moisturizer is designed to nourish and replenish collagen and moisture for matured skin.
- The cucumber extract helps reduce pores, while retinol helps new skin cell development.
- The antioxidants in cold-pressed plant oils protect the skin from harmful radicals.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolysed marine collagen, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba), Oleyl Erucate, Vita Silky Fluid and Raspberry Seed Oils, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Stearic acid, Cucumis Sativa, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Vitamin E, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin, Cetyl Palmitate, Retinol acetate, Panthenol, Potassium Carbonate, Hyaluronic acid, Salicylic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Sorbic acid, and Vanilla Essential Oil.
Allergens present in essential oils: Limonene and citronellol
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders over £100.
Otherwise, the shipping cost in the UK is £3.99.
Orders to the UK will take 1-2 working days after dispatch.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon will be dispatched on Monday. Please note, UK Public Holidays may delay dispatch by up to one day.
Within the UK we use Royal Mail 1st Class, Tracked 24 or Tracked 48 services depending on the value of the order.
We shall provide a tracking number and expected delivery date upon dispatch.
Shipping cost to Europe is £14.99 and delivery may take up to 11 working days after dispatch.
Shipping cost to the Rest of the World is £23.99 and delivery may take up to 17 working days after dispatch.
We offer Free Local Pickup on any order from our laboratory in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Simply select Pickup as your delivery option at the checkout.
Our opening times are as follows:
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday
12pm - 5pm
For more information about our laboratory and how to find us, click here.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, suppose for any reason you are not entirely satisfied or you otherwise wish to cancel your order. In that case, you may return any item in its original condition for a refund within 14 working days from delivery.
If you wish to return your order, send an email to email@example.com.
Click here for more information about our returns policy.