Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream New
Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles with cold-pressed organic plant oils with added Vitamins A, B5 and E.
A natural nourishing day cream containing hydrolysed collagen and hyaluronic acid in biomimetic micelles. The creams are hand made in the United Kingdom using top quality, organic natural ingredients. The active components are proven to rejuvenate and nourish the skin. The base cream is prepared from cold-pressed organic plant oils with added Vitamins A, B5 and E and visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles within 5 to 10 min. Rose essential oil provides the pleasant scent of the cream. The new formula contains natural feel enhancers and natural emulsion stabiliser for longer shelf life. Always apply to thoroughly cleansed skin. Wait for 10 to 15 min before applying makeup. The new improved formula contains natural plant derived feel enhancers and emulsion stabiliser for longer shelf-life. It has additional cucumber extract with vitamins and natural toners.
- Grapeseed Oil works to improve the elasticity of your skin and lock in moisture. It contributes to a softer and more even skin tone.
- Sweet Almond Oil is packed with vitamins A & E as well as Omega 3 Fatty acids. It reduces puffiness, combats dryness and improves overall skin complexion
- Jojoba Oil is naturally moisturising, anti-bacterial and full of antioxidants. We include Jojoba Oil to deliver moisture to your skin whilst protecting skin cells at the same time.
- Raspberry Seed Oil is naturally protective and anti-inflammatory. Raspberry Seed Oil offers protection against UV radiation but also encourages skin cell growth and regeneration.
- The hydrolysed marine collagen and hyaluronic acid are incorporated into biomimetic phospholipid micelles to enhance skin penetration.
- This rich moisturizer is designed for matured skin to nourish and replenish collagen and moisture.
- The cucumber extract helps reducing pores, while retinol helps new skin cell development.
- The antioxidants in the cold-pressed plant oils protects the skin from harmful radicals.
How To Use
Our day cream is formulated to work at its best with Klara’s Micellar Water and Klara’s Face Serum. After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply our rich and nourishing day cream. The cream initially forms a rich white creamy layer on your skin. After 5-10 minutes, this layer will fully absorb into the skin. This is the phospholipid micelles penetrating deeply into your skin tissue to deliver the active ingredients. You can speed up the process by gently tapping and massaging the creams into the skin. After another 10 to 15 minutes, the cold-pressed natural plant oils absorb. The shine will disappear, and the skin becomes natural and velvety, wrinkles will be filled and puffiness will be gone.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolysed marine collagen, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba), Oleyl Erucate, Vita SIlky Fluid and Raspberry Seed Oils, Polysorbate 80, Cucumis Sativa extractGlycerin, Stearic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Vitamin E, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin, Cetyl Palmitate, Retinol acetate, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Algin, Potassium Carbonate, Hyaluronic acid, Salicylic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Sorbic acid, Pelargonium Roseum, Grapefruit Oil and Nymphaea caerulea.
Allergens present in essential oils: Limonene and Citronellol
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders over £100.
Otherwise, the shipping cost in the UK is £3.99.
Orders to the UK will take 1-2 working days after dispatch.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon will be dispatched on Monday. Please note, UK Public Holidays may delay dispatch by up to one day.
Within the UK we use Royal Mail 1st Class, Tracked 24 or Tracked 48 services depending on the value of the order.
We shall provide a tracking number and expected delivery date upon dispatch.
Shipping cost to Europe is £14.99 and delivery may take up to 11 working days after dispatch.
Shipping cost to the Rest of the World is £23.99 and delivery may take up to 17 working days after dispatch.
We offer Free Local Pickup on any order from our laboratory in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Simply select Pickup as your delivery option at the checkout.
Our opening times are as follows:
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday
12pm - 5pm
For more information about our laboratory and how to find us, click here.
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, suppose for any reason you are not entirely satisfied or you otherwise wish to cancel your order. In that case, you may return any item in its original condition for a refund within 14 working days from delivery.
If you wish to return your order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information about our returns policy.